Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

HTTP 500 error launching OneCollect 1.3 and/or Config Advisor 5.3 after initial launch

EdRubins

I can only run and use Config Advisor 5.3 and OneCollect 1.3 when they launch following the install. If i close the window and try to reopen later or the next day, I get a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. It doesn't matter what options I choose during the install.

The OS is Windows 2008 R2. Can someone help me explain and understand this?

3 REPLIES 3

NithinR

Hi,

We have not seen this issue before. Both ConfigAdvisor and OneCollect can co-exist in a system. We are trying to recreate the issue and keep you updated.In the meantime, could you please send across the log files to ng-OneCollect-Support@netapp.com ?  Log files could be found at <user home directory>\OneCollectData\LogFiles

Thanks,

Nithin

EdRubins

The log files are empty, or only consist of "configadvisor is already running" and no other info.

I followed all the instructions in the readme to remove conflicts (steps 1 through 8), but configadvisor still wont run.

Even following the install, I couldn't get ConfigAdvisor to work. I just get a blank screen with Config Advisor 5.4 on the browser bar at the top.

NithinR

Hi,

Just to note, Internet Explorer is not supported. You could try with Firefox or Chrome . If you still see problem, please message me your email ID. We could setup a Webex to troubleshoot and solve the issue. Or you could log a ticket on ConfigAdvisor at https://track.netapp.com/Ticket/config-advisor/30

Thanks,

Nithin

Public