Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Harvest 1.3 NABOX site addition

Dozer

Hello,

I am getting an error when I am trying to connect to one of my 9.1P10 clusters in my environment.  I reset the password and verified the account information.  I am using the same account and password that I locally setup on each cluster.  The second cluster works and the data is pooling without issue. 

This NAbox was just setup and it was a vanilla install.  I have read a few articles talking about TLS and cert related issues.  

WORKER STARTED [Version: 1.4] [Conf: netapp-harvest.conf] [Poller: xxxx-SAN-CLUS1]
Poller will monitor a [FILER] at [xxxx-SAN-CLUS1:443]
Poller will use [password] authentication with username [netapp-harvest] and password [**********]

Update of system-info cache DOT Version failed with reason: Authorization failed

NAbox 2.4.2 (2017-12-28) 

Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie) (8.10) 

NetApp SDK v9.3 installed
Harvest v1.4 installed
Grafana v4.6.3 installed
Graphite v1.2.0 installed 

Any other information that is needed please let me know.

Thanks!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dozer

Resolved

The logs finally showed me a bad password attempt.  I reapplied the existing password to the local cluster read only account.  I am pooling data in w/o issue now once I restarted the service on the NABOX.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Dozer

Resolved

The logs finally showed me a bad password attempt.  I reapplied the existing password to the local cluster read only account.  I am pooling data in w/o issue now once I restarted the service on the NABOX.

Public