Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

How can one save an OnCommand Report result to a disk file?

pclayton99

Hello..

I have spent 2 days with OnCommand Report 1.1 getting it installed on a server, tied into our DFM server and looking at the reports that are provided in the out of the box installation.

I'll admit that to have a kit install MySQL, COGNOS, JBOSS and NetApp code taking 80+ minutes to do the install was a tad daunting. But it got installed and I am logged into it using Firefox.

I have a nice report that shows up in the web interface that I want to save off to a disk file so I can send it around to others and save a copy off.

I found NOTHING in the long and highly populated report ribbon bar on how to do this.

I found a single reference in the OCR Install Guide at the top of page 35 that says the 'admin' account can 'configure printers'. There is NOTHING further about printers in the Configuring OnCommand report.

I found nothing in the OCR Users Guide about how to do printers or save a resulting report output to disk.

Is this doable with OCR 1.1 connected with a DFM 5.1 system? I've successfully stumped two support folks so far on how to do this.

Appreciate your time and help on this.

pdc

2 REPLIES 2

dburkland

I'm also interested in seeing if this functionality exists.

Dan

rbaxter

Bump,

I am also looking for this

Public