Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

How to view all stored workflow execution logs in the execution status window

kiessl

Hi,

I have hundreds of workflow execution logs saved in WFA (3.0) database. No I want to view all of those logs in the workflow execution status window in the GUI and search/filter those entries.

But not all entries are shown. How can I extend the GUI to show all entries?

Thanks in advance.

Walter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sinhaa

Walter,

This as of WFA3.0 can't be changed. I don't know why this was designed this way i.e. allowing only the Admin to modify the client preferences for executions page which is a local browser setting. I think all other non-admin users always see the default i.e. <=100 workflow executions unless you have modified this seting using an Admin login from the same browser session. After that it will show accordingly.

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

anuk

Hi,

Could you please try changing the value of "Workflow Execution" setting under Administrator->Client Preferences->General->Max number of rows to display->Workflow Execution .

Thanks and Regards

Anu

kiessl

Hi Anu,

sorry, but I cant find this:

temp.png

Thanks for the help!

Walter

sinhaa

Walter,

This option to modify the number of No. of workflow executions is only available for a user with role Admin.  If you modify the workflow executions  value to 0, all the workflows executed till now become visible.

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

kiessl

Hi Shinhaa,

thanks for the answer.

This means that I always have to work as admin to see all workflow execution logs? Can this be changed or the rights be granted to other user?

Best Regards

Walter

sinhaa

Walter,

This as of WFA3.0 can't be changed. I don't know why this was designed this way i.e. allowing only the Admin to modify the client preferences for executions page which is a local browser setting. I think all other non-admin users always see the default i.e. <=100 workflow executions unless you have modified this seting using an Admin login from the same browser session. After that it will show accordingly.

Public