Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Manage Controller Credentials Error + Monitoring Clustered Data ONTAP 8.1 7 Mode using SCOM 2012 R2

snmp

Hi,

I have SCOM20102 R2CU3 installed in my environment with 2 management servers. I wanted to monitor our Clustered Ontap 8.1 7 Mode, so installed OnCommand Plugin 4.1 which was smooth.

I manually added the controllers and they got detected. But when I click on manage credential, I get the screen with X mark on the connection and when I put in the user name and password I get the below.

Update controller udntap-n1-sata.ud.edu.sa Failed:

Unable to connect to the remote server

Event Error.

Last modified time: 12/21/2014 5:05:08 PM Alert description: Operations Manager could not log into controller xx.xx.xx.xxx. Using the Data ONTAP credentials manager for System Center Operations Manager, check that valid credentials have been entered for this controller, and if "Require HTTPS" is selected, verify that the controller is configured to accept HTTPS connections.

Address: xx.xx.xx.xxx

I thought may be the credentials were wrong, so I logged on to the site and I could log in fine. Note: Run As Action Account is a domain account. Not the same account root which I used in manage credentials for the controller

Any help please.

Appreciate.

Peter Dsouza

0 REPLIES 0
Public