Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Need help with listing out export rules

rogerhinson

I am creating a workflow that will show an end-user all of the information about their volume including all of the export rules by providing their LIF name and volume/qtree name.  We've created two filters to get the cluster and vserver by LIF name.  By using the certified no-op command, I've been able to get the policy name but not the rules for the policy, it just gets the count of rules

And example of inputs are:

pnxnsdlfd1cl01-n1-810n-corplab.intuit.net

/roger_nfs_20140805/roger_qtree

SDL-A

I've attached the current workflow.

Can anyone lend a hand?

Thanks,

Roger

4 REPLIES 4

rkiran

Please find the attached sample workflow for creating an export rule.

Note that this workflow uses 'User Input' Query type to get the export policy and export rule details information.

rogerhinson

Thanks.  I'll download and look at it.  I'm not trying to create rules though, I'm trying to view existing rules and display them for our end-users.

I tried it out and this isn't what I'm looking for.  When it finds the export_policy, I'd like it to display all of the rules for that policy.

I've updated the workflow to repeat for the row that finds the exports, and even got it to list each rule.  How do I take these outputs and provide them as a return parameter?

Roger

Message was edited by: Roger Hinson

rkiran

Hi,

My sample workflow actually lists  the Export rules for the selected Export Policy. You can find them when you expand the 'Export Policy' drop down list.

rogerhinson

I see that now.  We are looking to return the information via a rest call.  I was able to create the workflow I needed that puts all of the clientmatch's in one return parameter.  Attached workflow.

Thanks,

Roger

Public