Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Need snapshot names of clustered Data ONTAP volumes in WFA3.1 for use in user input fields

kiessl

Hi,

I want the operator of workflows choose from a list of snapshot of volumes (e. g. to use it as a base for a cloning operation). For this I need the snapshots of cDOT volumes in a table (e. g. cm_storage.snapshot) in order to use sql statements to select them.

I am aware of the discussions in thread1 or in thread2.

But the solution in thread2 cannot be imported in WFA3.1 (see my comments in both threads). Meanwhile the creator of the solution in thread2 has left NetApp and may not update it. NetApp itself seems not to be able or willing to solve this issue (either in  filling this table in WFA by default or porting the solution of thread2 to WFA3.1).

I would create this table, datasource and OCUM/cluster connection by myself, if someone can tell me the steps how to do this.

Is there somebody who can describe/share what to do to get such a table filled with snapshot names from clustered DataONTAP volumes?

Thanks in advance.

Walter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pavand

Hi Walter,

You can refer this pack "Manage SnapMirror-SnapVault Cascade Relationship"  for caching snapshots directly from C-Dot.

http://automationstore.netapp.com/pack-list.shtml

Regards,

Pavan

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Public