Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OC System Manager Works Once

jasonthoms

I've had a consistent problem with OCSM 2.0R1 that I have to ask if anyone else is having this.

I've installed OCSM 2.0R1 on a Windows 7 64bit desktop, Windows XP 32bit desktop, and a Windows 2003 R2 32bit server and all have the same issue. It works once when I log in for the first time - but then any time after that I get a spinning wheel with "Loading systems" on the management page. My systems never apear again.

I'm not quite sure how to continue with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kryan

These behaviors might possibly be related and are being investigated under bug 546876.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24

kryan

These behaviors might possibly be related and are being investigated under bug 546876.

jasonthoms

For now, I'm recommending our engineers to not save authentication information. I'm glad it's under investigation. Should I mark this thread as "answered" or leave it open until a fix is released?

kryan

The work will happen under the bug, so there is no real need for further updates under this thread.

johnwagner

Everyone,

I was using system manager prior to on command.  I first tried installing oncommand system manager 2.0R1 along side system manager and it seemed to work the first time.

Then the next day when trying to access it, i ran into the issue with it just sitting there at the loading screen.  I am running windows 7.

I don't have the time right now to do a webex. I was mearly offering my info on what i discovered when i was troubleshooting this.

The configuration info was something I discovered while trying to figure out what the heck was going on with the program.

I have it set now to not cache the info so im not concerned with it. 

I am running windows 7 pro in a domain with IE8.

I'd be happy to show you what i saw, (if it still does it after making that change) but it might not be today..

With all the uninstall and reinstall and everything that i had tried at this point I don't know if i had 2.0 on before 2.0R1.. 

Public