Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OCI 7.2.3 Annonations not published in DWH

INGO_REPINZ

Hello,

i've created a new annotation, that I have tied on the switch-port -  level in OCI (Version 7.2.3, SP4).

After I have created some annotations I've forced the update (both variants) in the troublshooting section of the admin-page.

So I've followed the instructions of he manual.

but the odd thing is: I don't see it in the annotations-page inside the DWH installation.

Any hints for me, how I get them into the DWH for reports?

Best regards

Ingo

cheers Ingo
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

INGO_REPINZ

Hello,

back again.

The normal scheduled ETL brought up the annonatation to be selected for "publish".

Both of the Fore Annontation and a rebuild after it did not bring it "to life" in the DWH. Anyhow, the annonatation is now be ready to use.

Thanks for the ideas offered to look into.

Ingo

cheers Ingo

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ostiguy

Hey Ingo,

When you go to

https://dwh.hostname.goes.here/dwh

And click Annotations

Do you see your custom annotation?

Does it have a green check mark to the right of it, indicating that it is published?

Matt

INGO_REPINZ

Hello Matt,

no I don't see the new Annotation.

Thats what bothers me actually, otherwise I would just click on the edit-button and check the publish checkbox.

I've also looked into the manual, but this did also not provide me a clue, how to get the annotations visible in the DWH.

thanks for reply.

Ingo

cheers Ingo

moechnig

Have you set a value for that annotation on at least one switch port? 

INGO_REPINZ

Hello,

back again.

The normal scheduled ETL brought up the annonatation to be selected for "publish".

Both of the Fore Annontation and a rebuild after it did not bring it "to life" in the DWH. Anyhow, the annonatation is now be ready to use.

Thanks for the ideas offered to look into.

Ingo

cheers Ingo
Public