Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OCUM 6.3 Event Link wrong server address, same for AutoSupport From address

Sebastian_Goetze

Hi All,

I'm at a customer site, and for some reason the link that gets sent out when assigning events has the wrong server address in it. (http://WrongServer.customer.de/link...)

The same (wrong) server is also in the autosupport from address (WrongServer@customer.de).

We checked the Setup Options and the options in the maintenance console, but just can't find the place to correct this.

Any ideas where thist got stuck?

(We assume an installation 'issue', server rename after install or somesuch. Install was done by NetApp)

Thanks in advance

Sebastian

NCI

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

msaravan

I assume your's is a vApp system.

Can you login to maintenance console, and go to options 3 -> 11, and see what is the hostname it shows. If it sill shows old name, I want you to follow the same step, and change the hostname.

After changing the hostname, you need to reset server ceriticate (option 3 ->10), and reboot the server once (option 3 -> 2).

After doing all these things, reverify the event assignment workflow, and see what server name you are getting.

Regards,

Saravanan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

msaravan

I assume your's is a vApp system.

Can you login to maintenance console, and go to options 3 -> 11, and see what is the hostname it shows. If it sill shows old name, I want you to follow the same step, and change the hostname.

After changing the hostname, you need to reset server ceriticate (option 3 ->10), and reboot the server once (option 3 -> 2).

After doing all these things, reverify the event assignment workflow, and see what server name you are getting.

Regards,

Saravanan

Sebastian_Goetze

We had checked the hostname before...

Maybe whoever installed it missed the other two steps.

Thanks for the fast response!

Sebastian

Public