2018-02-13 11:45 AM
I just reviewed a thread that seemed to match my issue but it did not - solution was "upgrade to OCUM 7.3".
I just installed a new OCUM 7.3 (OVA) instance and it seems to be collecting performance data for my two Ontap 8.3 clusters but NOT for my three Ontap 9.1 clusters.
I am able to pull capacity data into NABox which seems to work fine.
These clusters all used to be monitored by an OCUM 7.1P1 instance that got corrupted so after days of trying to recover the MySQL database, NetApp support and I decided to go with a fresh install of OCUM 7.3.
Solved! SEE THE SOLUTION
2018-02-14 05:48 PM
Glad to know that it's resolved. After a cluster is added to OCUM, it will take a few hours to get the last 15 days of historic performance data before it collects the new perf stats. Just to explain.