Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OnCommand Report is scheduled to release on December 8th

araman

We are pleased to announce the release of first version of OnCommand Report (a.k.a OnCommand Insight Report) on December 8th 2011. Contact your NetApp sales contact to get a copy.

OnCommand Report lets you roll up data from multiple instances of OnCommand server (aka. Operations Manager) to give you a global view of your NetApp storage assets. Using OnCommand Report you’ll gain greater insight into inventory and capacity utilization to support strategic and tactical decision-making and provide the justification needed for future purchases.

Key Features:

• Built-in Reports and Dashboard: Includes 50+ Reports and Dashboard covering detailed information and analytics around Inventory, Capacity and Efficiency.
    • Custom reports: Lets you to drag and drop different attributes to create your own report. Additional options include to compute your own column, apply filter, group fields and create charts
    • Custom dashboards: Lets you to create your dashboard using built-in or custom created reports
    • Sharing options: The reports can be exported to HTML, PDF, Excel or XML and also be scheduled to send through email

Dashboards:

Built-in Reports:

Create new reports:

Thanks

OnCommand Insight Report Team

2 REPLIES 2

ivan_tung

I have install , but when I open , it need license key .

Should it a free product ?

Or where can I cat the trail key .

araman

Hi,

The product is free, but it still requires a license key that can be received by contacting your NetApp sales representative, who will make an order via the Quote tool.

Thanks

Arun

Public