Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

OnCommand Unified Manager 6.1 - add cluster failed ...

forum-netapp-co

Hi all,

I have no big knowlege about our NetApp FAS2240-2.

For better management I installed the OnCommand Unified Manager 6.1. If I try to add the netapp to the Software (add cluster) with correct username/password this error comes up:

... is running an unsupported Data ONTAP version. The minimum supported version is Data ONTAP 8.1.1.

I  try to connect this configuration on one oft the two (2 x FAS2240-2) LAN-IPs.

There is the Version 8.1.2 (7-Mode) installed on the netapp.

Whats the matter ?

best regards

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hariprak

Good to know the issue has been resolved. Pl, do mark it as correct answer.

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

hariprak

Hi,

OCUM 6.1 supports only ClusteredONTAP but not 7-Mode Data ONTAP.
Unified Manager 6.1 supports monitoring of clustered Data ONTAP 8.1.3, 8.1.4, 8.2, and 8.2.1.
Unified Manager 6.1 also supports the new and enhanced features in Data ONTAP 8.2 such as
vaulting, nondisruptive operations, and Storage Virtual Machines (SVMs) with Infinite Volume.

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue, help others by selecting ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or adding a KUDO.

forum-netapp-co

Hi,

thanks for the info.

Which Version will work with our netapp ?

There was a 5.2 Version but if I enter the Version in this NetApp Download-Portal (all Versions of OCUM are not listed - by default!) than the web-interface said:

There is no release [5.2] for OnCommand Unified Manager for Clustered Data ONTAP.

5 does not work

5.1 not

and 5.2 not too ...

6.1 download works but worls not with our netapp ...

Where can I download the Version 5.2.x ?

best regards

Michael

hariprak

Try this link http://mysupport.netapp.com/NOW/cgi-bin/software/?product=OnCommand+Unified+Manager+Core+Package&platform=Windows

Thanks

forum-netapp-co

Thanks a lot. occore 5.3.1RC2 is running now Smiley Very Happy

hariprak

Good to know the issue has been resolved. Pl, do mark it as correct answer.

Thanks

Public