Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Performance graph shows wrong time zone

joe_gonzales

We are running the NetApp Management Console (2.2.1) on a Windows 2003 Server. The performance graphs seem to show data in GMT, rather than US/Central. All three of the NetApp hosts and the Windows Server running DFM are all set to the correct time.

Is there a setting i missed somewhere to get the perfomrance data to show up with the correct time?

I entered the dfm options set timezone=US/Central command from the command prompt of the Windows 2003 Server, but it seemed to have no effect.

dfm002.jpg

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chriskranz

Surely this is using the local time of the machine that the management console is running on? Have you tried the console directly on the DFM server?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

chriskranz

Surely this is using the local time of the machine that the management console is running on? Have you tried the console directly on the DFM server?

joe_gonzales

Wow, between the time i entered the dfm option set timezone=US/Central command, wrote the message, then uploaded the screenshot, the issue fixed itself. I just looked at the screenshot and it's showing the correct time. This was not the case prior to running the set timezone command!

Previously, the server that was running DFM reported the correct time (it's a Windows box), but the performance graphs would report the time in GMT. All i needed to do (apparently) was enter the set timezone command on the DFM server and wait!

Thanks for the help.

chriskranz

Glad you got it sorted!

Public