Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Performance reports in OC5

marcinl

Hello,

I have few questions in regards to performance reports in OC5:

• Are the performance reports available only in the old web-ui or I just cannot find it?
  • Is there any way to create a schedule for performance report specifying the time frame (-P option in dfm report view) ?
  • What is the default value of this parameter? Is it "last" ?
  • What is the behavior or "last"? is it for time-frame from previous run of particular report regardless of it's parameters (object/group, -P option used) ?

I could not find this in the manual...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

adaikkap

Hi

I would request you to take a look at the following GSS course to find what reports are available where. For an in-depth training take a look at the GSS course for Reporting with OnCommand 5.0.

http://learningcenter.netapp.com/dmsv2/SSORedirectionService?ObjectType=WBT&ObjectID=00232738

Now to answer your specific questions.

• Are the performance reports available only in the old web-ui or I just cannot find it?

Yes they are available only in Operations Manager Console, and not in OnCommand Console.

• Is there any way to create a schedule for performance report specifying the time frame (-P option in dfm report view) ?

AFAIK, its not supported to schedule a report with -P option.

Yes.

• What is the behavior or "last"? is it for time-frame from previous run of particular report regardless of it's parameters (object/group, -P option used) ?

Its it the last sample value collected by PA.

But for viewing a report in UI, you can use the custom defined time period for performance reports.

Regards

adai

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

kjag

Hi,

Performance reports are available only in the legacy UI and the default value is the latest  sample value.

In the UI "–P" option is not supported.

-Kjag

adaikkap

Hi

I would request you to take a look at the following GSS course to find what reports are available where. For an in-depth training take a look at the GSS course for Reporting with OnCommand 5.0.

http://learningcenter.netapp.com/dmsv2/SSORedirectionService?ObjectType=WBT&ObjectID=00232738

Now to answer your specific questions.

Yes they are available only in Operations Manager Console, and not in OnCommand Console.

AFAIK, its not supported to schedule a report with -P option.

Yes.

Its it the last sample value collected by PA.

But for viewing a report in UI, you can use the custom defined time period for performance reports.

Regards

adai

marcinl

Thx a lot Adai.

Public