Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Storage Efficiency Dashboard

keahey

I have installed this in my lab and started showing this to everyone and am getting a lot of interest in this.  One of the things that i would like to find out if there is a way that this type of information can be pulled from ASUP's and put into something like this.  As a member of the assessment team, we started using the Stoage Efficiency graphs on the Premium Autosupport site for each controller, but what we want to be able to do is provide that information to the customer as a global view like this dashboard does.  Is there anything that we can use to do this to roll that data up like this dashboard does? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
23 REPLIES 23

sswain123

is there anyways you can check the URL and post it again?  i can't view the page and i'm facing the same issue when running ./dfmeff "Error opening the keystore: 2  Unable to load keystore."

thanks you!

MARTIN_NETAPP

Hi All,

Ive done some work on this and the "Error opening the keystore: 2  Unable to load keystore." error seems to be the executable not running from where it expects. We run DFM scripts from a completely differrent location to the original install path. If you copy the dfmeff folder to your original install location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\NetApp\DataFabric Manager\DFM\script-plugins\dfmeff

(This is for my install... for me) then run the dfmeff.exe from the command line there it works. It drops the xml files in the folder you run it from. If you run from the dfmeff folder just copy the complete folder to the default web location

C:\Program Files (x86)\NetApp\DataFabric Manager\DFM\web\dfmeff

Then you can fire up the efficiency dashboard as you would expect.

You cant run the script from the dfm gui, you cant use the "update" button in the gui.

This seems like a bug and ive reported it in case: 2004062717

Hope this helps.

Martin

adaikkap

Martin,

Can you let me know the version of DFM and SED that you are running ?

Regards

adai

Public