Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

The status of OCUM and OCPM VMware-Tools is out-of-date after VSphere-Upgrage

dadan

Hello,

we just upgraded from VSphere 5.5 to 6.0. Now the status of VMware-Tools of the OCUM and OCPM is out-ot-date. To fix this, I upgraded OCUM and OCPM from Version 7.0 to 7.1, but they´re still out-of-date. Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

Naveenpusuluru

Hi @dadan

Can you please attach the screenshots. Did you got message on screen of ocum and opum server stating that, the upgrade process completed successfully?

dadan

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, OCUM and OCPM were stating successful update. I also see the new Version 7.1 of both in the Webinterface.

Screenshot of outdated VMTools and OCUM/OCPM-Versions are attached. We are running VSphere 6.0 U2.

Can I manually upgrade VMware-Tools on OCUM and OCPM? I don´t see an option in the menu of the appliance.

Naveenpusuluru

Hi @dadan

I am not sure why there are coming. I have OCUM 7.1 and OPUM 7.1 which are running on Vcenter 5.5. I don't see any issues. Its strange. It might be the issue on Vmware.

dadan

On VCenter 5.5 we had no issues either. But just right after upgrading to VCenter/ESXi 6.0. Thats my problem.

I think i´ll wait until next release of OCUM/OCPM, then upgrade again and see what happens...

Public