Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Unable to Launch System Manager on Google Chrome

danpancamo

Keep getting the error "Unable to launch the browser. Ensure the path C:\users\...\Application\chrome is correct and try again.

Solutions?

6 REPLIES 6

kryan

Ensure that the <browser> path specified within the C:\Users\<username>\NetApp\SystemManager\SystemManager.config file is configured correctly.

Kevin

danpancamo

Ok that where the config is hiding.. it’s not on the C drive, but on out Home H drive…

And the system manager install has the wrong path in the configuration file.

Painfull…

Thanks!

aurelborne

Hello,

I have the same problem : "Unable to launch the browser. Ensure the path 'C:\Program Files\Mozilla FirefoxV10\firefox is correct and try again."

I already tried some times to uninstall and reinstall the on netapp on command before seeing this post ...

And now, the file C:\Users\<username>\NetApp\SystemManager\SystemManager.config is not existing on my computer.

Also, I tried to copy this file of my colleague, but not ok ...

Do you have a solution?

aurelborne

someone may help me ?

kryan

You will need to find and edit the SystemManager.config file - it will be located within your user account's home directory in the ..\NetApp\SystemManager path.

Once you have located the file, carefully edit the path located within the <browser> tags to reflect the path to the browser you wish to use.  I recommend using an XML aware editor such as Notepad++.

Example:  <browser>C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe</browser>

aurelborne

Hello,

Thanks for your help ...

I tryed again editing the file with notepad++ and now it is ok !

Aurélien.

Public