Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Unified Manager Reports tab stays in "loading..." state forever

madden

Hi,

I upgraded a DFM 4.x instance to 5.x and have never managed to view the new report feature.  It always stays in 'loading...' state:

I have tried several different browsers, on different PCs, so I don't think it's a browser issue.

How can I troubleshoot or resolve?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

adaikkap

Hi Chris,

I had our Engg team look into it. They did a service restart and now the data shows up. Can you check and let us know if you still face this issue ?

Regards

adai

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

adaikkap

Hi Chris,

Is this browser being launched from windows 7? If so you will hit this. Browsers from Windows 7 are not supported.Also can you check  if you are running a supported version of browser like IE 8 or Firefox 3.x. The supported version pops up when you launch it in an unsupported browser version.

Regards

adai

madden

I observe the same behavior from a Windows 2008 host using IE9.  I have verified Adobe Flash is installed:

Any ideas?

adaikkap

Hi Chris,

I will get back to you soon. Will dig in the setup that you gave and let you know what the issue is.

Regards

adai

adaikkap

Hi Chris,

I had our Engg team look into it. They did a service restart and now the data shows up. Can you check and let us know if you still face this issue ?

Regards

adai

madden

Yes, it is working now.  How should the user know that this is the correct course of action to take?  Is there an error printed to a log file?  Or maybe the absence of messages to a log file?

Public