OnCommand Storage Management Software Discussions

WFA 3.0RC1 error: Could not get credentials

Hi everyone,

I am trying to setup OnCommand_Workflow_Automation_30RC1 with OnCommand_Unified_Manager_for_Clustered_Data_6.2.

Installation went fine, on WFA Data sources UM6 status is Completed and Test Connectivity of Credentials Hosts are valid, but when i do some workflow i have this error :

Could not get credentials for ***.
Cause: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.. An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

I checked DNS, FQDN, IP, reboot services, change exact credential with patern, that's not math.

Anyone has had the same problem, or has any clues about this?

Thanks in advanced.

Fred

3 REPLIES

Re: WFA 3.0RC1 error: Could not get credentials

Hi Fred,

Could be a tcp close because of a timeout. You could try checking the ldap logs on the controller and also on WFA ( to see if it is hitting the controller you added or another name like a vfiler etc ) . Does not seem to be related to OCUM.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank's for your answer.

There is no ldap, just DNS resolution and local user account.

regards,

Fred

Hi Fred,

If you have time try changing the name of the controller for the ip, and also adding a credential with pattern so the subnet entirely authenticates as well.

If you are doing cluster mode some people had a similar authentication issue with the SVMs within a cluster where changing a name for the ip worked in some cases.

Hope it helps.

Forums