Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

Where do I get a Evaluation License for OM 3.8?

emanuel

Hello all

We are preparing to install OM 3.8 and I would like to have a TEMP license available until the sales order can go through for the real license.  The products being used will be CORE and PERFORMANCE ADVISOR for now.  4 Nodes.  No SRM or Host Agent monitoring that I am aware of.

Thanks

Emanuel

4 REPLIES 4

jenni

Hi,

I'm currently out of the office with limited access to email. I'll be back

in the office on June 19.

If this is an urgent support issue requiring NetCache L3 attention, contact

my manager Dick Hacking (Dick.Hacking@netapp.com). Otherwise, you may call

our support line at 1-888-4NETAPP.

I'll return return any mails when I'm back in the office.

Regards,

-jenni

--

Jennifer Coopersmith

NetCache Sustaining Engineer

NetApp Global Services

NetApp

408.822.6908 Direct

jenni@netapp.com

www.netapp.com

amiller_1

Check with your NetApp or VAR salesperson -- they should be able to get you a limited time demo license (would need to go through your sales channel though).

emanuel

I understand but I am a OnSite PS resource and have access to "other" licenses and we do have a website for generating other demo licenses but the requirement is to enter a serial number which with OM, I do not have.

When you instal OM ... how does a serial number get generated on a software install?

I would rather have a real demo license instead of using the UBER license ... untl I can get my sales rep to get me the correct customer license.

amiller_1

Ah....I know the site you're talking about (I use it myself as a partner engineer).

There's really no serial # generated during an OFM install (the installer actually requests a serial # IIRC). I'd just check with your favorite NetApp pre-sales engineer (I have gotten 90 day OM keys when needed).

Public