2015-06-23 07:13 AM
I am looking for a possibility so that i can schedule another workflow after the current workflow is completed.
- Create user and this User will be deleted after a specified period.
My Plan was to have two workflows:
- Create user
- Schedule another workflow to be able to trigger "workflow 2"
- Remove the user created with "Workflow 1"
I have found an example which does schedule a Workflow, but that’s more of a reoccurring schedule and does schedules the same workflow.
2015-06-23 10:25 PM
Have you tried the workflow calling workflow feature.
Here are my thoughts.
1. You can create a master workflow.
2. That can call workflow1 and after that workflow2.
3. Put a wait after workflow1, meaning after how much time workflow2 will be called.
This hopefully will solve the problem.
2015-06-25 05:12 AM
Thanks for the suggestion.
3 hours is good enough.
I managed to created a loop with with wait.... with this one iteration is to wait for one hour and loop it by the number of hour it needs to wait.