OnCommand Storage Management Software Discussions

About OnCommand Storage Management Software Discussions
Connect with peers about the NetApp OnCommand suite of storage management software, including OnCommand Unified Manager, OnCommand System Manager, OnCommand Insight, OnCommand Balance, and OnCommand Workflow Automation.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
WFA Powershell code:   param ([parameter(Mandatory=$true, HelpMessage="Cluster name or IP address")][string]$Cluster) # connect to controllerConnect-W ...read more
NAbox 2.5.1b (2019-02-22) Visit Web Page Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie) (8.11) Visit Web Page NetApp SDK v9.5 installed Visit Web Page (NetApp Login Requ ...read more
I have a storage decomission workflow.  It has several approval points i.e. an approval point before deleting the SnapMirror destination and another a ...read more
Hello All,   We have installed NetApp OnCommand 9.5 and found that our current NABox 2.4.2/Harvest 1.4 does not support OCUM 9.5.   Please let me know ...read more
I'm trying to parse data from one command to other in WFA(logging into a server and want to pass the session ID to next command). Any possibilities? I ...read more
The problem I am facing is usage of multiple commands in invoke-nassh command . Need to change into configuration mode and then run the commands so ne ...read more
Hello, I'm trying to create a workflow based on the workflow "Create a Clustered Data ONTAP Volume CIFS Share" but without any snapshot (Snapshot Poli ...read more
I ran across the Informational events in OCUM this morning, a category I rarely look at, and noticed a flood of "LIF Route Not Configured" events. I'v ...read more
Hi there -  Starting 12/31/2018, we’re having a problem with NetApp-Harvest receiving SVM capacity metrics from UM 9.4. SVM capacity metrics from UM s ...read more
Hi All,   We have deployed Single Node ONTAP Select Clusters with one big volume and 5 default Qtrees and Shares, now we have requirement of creating ...read more
Forums