OnCommand Storage Management Software Discussions

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Is there a way to disable polling in OPM 7.1?  The customer I'm working with has setup a new server for OCUM 7.3, but doesn't want to lose the histori ...read more
I'm trying to gather multiple values from a user input query selection. Here is an example selection:     And here is the query behind it:   SELECT   ...read more
Hello,i'm not getting anywhere with netapp support on this topic and was hoping somebody in the community might be able to help. We currently use ROOT ...read more
The overcommitted threshold set at 100% is breached. 350.00 TB (202.11%) of 173.17 TB is committed. 5.24 TB (3.03%) is used. Data Capacity     173.17 ...read more
Hello Chaps,   Has anyone been able to edit the html of the WFA login page, we are a big linux house and users are not used to tying in domain\user so ...read more
Hello Community!   I am trying to slightly customize the OCUM 9.4 build-in Qtree Capacity and Utilization Report to summarize   if a Qtree Disk Used % ...read more
I have a New NetApp deployment.  My ESX hosts have access to HPE 3PAR(FC), Oracle ZFS(NFS) and NET APP(NFS).  Are they any known issues with NetApp wi ...read more
I am looking for the simplest method to get Active Directory deployed.  It is required to have a separate SVM to have AD Authentication working?
I was testing WFA 5.0 RC1 and noticed that the variable "$_WFAUser" is no longer working with the new HTML5 GUI. How do get the information which user ...read more
looking for a Nice site to pull down custom built Grafana / Harvest Dashboards - our setup is latest NAbox OVA. Love this product / tool -  noticed th ...read more
Forums