OnCommand Storage Management Software Discussions

About OnCommand Storage Management Software Discussions
Connect with peers about the NetApp OnCommand suite of storage management software, including OnCommand Unified Manager, OnCommand System Manager, OnCommand Insight, OnCommand Balance, and OnCommand Workflow Automation.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
We recently implemented a minor enhancement for the OCI IBM SVC datasource, which can discover SVC, v7000, etc.   We are now going to populate a boole ...read more
If you are deploying EMC PowerMax into your environment, and are an OCI customer, you:   #1. Are very likely going to need a datasource patch #2. You ...read more
I'm new to WFA. I was working on a workflow to: 1) Have the user select a snapmirror and perform a break. 2) Run a reverse resync against the broken o ...read more
I have a question regarding the data that is in some tables/fields in the OCUM database. For example, there is a table called: aggregatehistoryyear, a ...read more
Hello,   Upgrading form unified manager 7.3 to 9.5, noticed that the overview dashboard no longer holds 'Unresolved Incidents and Risks' panels. I fou ...read more
Looking for a release notes file explaing what commands the script is setting, creating, global parameters such IP6, Jumbo Frames. Does  it set CDP?   ...read more
Dear Harvest community,   We have a hotfix for two bugs that we found in Harvest. If you are using Harvest 1.4.1, please run the hotfix as per the ins ...read more
Hi everyone,   We have an issue with the Invoke-NcSSH command. It was working very well for months and suddenly, last friday, the command failed and r ...read more
We have athe latest install of Netapp Harvest on CentOS 6.6. We are using FILER for performance data.  We can collect data ok and the pollers are runn ...read more
I was testing WFA 5.0 RC1 and noticed that the variable "$_WFAUser" is no longer working with the new HTML5 GUI. How do get the information which user ...read more
Forums