OnCommand Storage Management Software Discussions

About OnCommand Storage Management Software Discussions
Connect with peers about the NetApp OnCommand suite of storage management software, including OnCommand Unified Manager, OnCommand System Manager, OnCommand Insight, OnCommand Balance, and OnCommand Workflow Automation.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
I have seen the posts about using WFA to upgrade older 7-mode systems, but has anyone had any luck with creating a flow to upgrade CDOT systems? Mainl ...read more
Hi ,   We are upgrading to ONTAP 9.5P1. We would like to know whether NetApp-harvest 1.4 /Grafana 3.0 is compatible with ONTAP 9.5P1. If not , which  ...read more
Hi everyone,   We have an issue with the Invoke-NcSSH command. It was working very well for months and suddenly, last friday, the command failed and r ...read more
I have an internal customer that would like the content of a report included in the body of the email that accompanies the report when it is sent by a ...read more
I ran across the Informational events in OCUM this morning, a category I rarely look at, and noticed a flood of "LIF Route Not Configured" events. I'v ...read more
I´ve been using BIRT to create custom reports since switching to cDOT a few years ago.   Now I want to include QoS policy in the report. Both "qos-pol ...read more
WFA Powershell code:   param ([parameter(Mandatory=$true, HelpMessage="Cluster name or IP address")][string]$Cluster) # connect to controllerConnect-W ...read more
NAbox 2.5.1b (2019-02-22) Visit Web Page Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie) (8.11) Visit Web Page NetApp SDK v9.5 installed Visit Web Page (NetApp Login Requ ...read more
I'm trying to parse data from one command to other in WFA(logging into a server and want to pass the session ID to next command). Any possibilities? I ...read more
I have a storage decomission workflow.  It has several approval points i.e. an approval point before deleting the SnapMirror destination and another a ...read more
Forums