OnCommand Storage Management Software Discussions

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Blank Page; cannot access NetApp OnCommand System Manager 3.1.2
Hello All, I am new to NetApp and the previous system admin left without any note. So I cannot access NetApp management console or NetApp onCommand sy ...read more
All,   I'm running into an issue with Harvest 1.4.1.  Most of my graphs are generating data, but there are some (especially capacity and efficiency) g ...read more
We are happy to announce that Harvest 1.4.1 is released!   You can download the new release from ToolChest. Main updates are: - Harvest will accept ol ...read more
Dear Harvest community,   We have a hotfix for two bugs that we found in Harvest. If you are using Harvest 1.4.1, please run the hotfix as per the ins ...read more
Hi folks,   I need to send a json file when an alert occur. Is there a way of doing the json file automatically ? if i need to do it with a script, is ...read more
Hi Folks,   What is the utility/package  to send emails from a perl script in the 9.4 version?  sendmail is not there anymore... If OCUM send emails f ...read more
Is there a way to disable polling in OPM 7.1?  The customer I'm working with has setup a new server for OCUM 7.3, but doesn't want to lose the histori ...read more
I'm trying to gather multiple values from a user input query selection. Here is an example selection:     And here is the query behind it:   SELECT   ...read more
Hello,i'm not getting anywhere with netapp support on this topic and was hoping somebody in the community might be able to help. We currently use ROOT ...read more
Forums