Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

how to return multiple column values as return parameter in WFA?

KrishnaVadavi

After performing a query in WFA. We have output in tables. We have set custom endpoint for the worflow. Once endpoint it hit, I am planning to get return parameters for values. Ex. I am querying the export_policy and it returns clients list, vserver, policy name and rule index.

In return parameter, I can see that I can add "export_policy.clientmatch:. But, this give me just one value. Whereas, we have mutliple entries that need to sent as return parameter.

How to get full coloumn of clientmatch in return parameters.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

helge

The reason why there is not much activity might be that the label is OCUm, it should be Workflow Automation.

It is also necessary to mention version, what exactly are you doing, what is wrong and what is the goal.

From what I understand you are having difficulties to get return via API for multiple parameter. I would suggest to use multiple rules in the policy with one parameter each. That would most likely solve it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

helge

The reason why there is not much activity might be that the label is OCUm, it should be Workflow Automation.

It is also necessary to mention version, what exactly are you doing, what is wrong and what is the goal.

From what I understand you are having difficulties to get return via API for multiple parameter. I would suggest to use multiple rules in the policy with one parameter each. That would most likely solve it.

Public