Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

"cm_storage.snapshot" table Missing from WFA Mysql DB?

lcoppitelli

Hi everyone,

i noticed today that the table "snapshot" seems to be missing from the database "cm_storage", as opposed to the "storage" (7-mode) DB. I'm i missing something?

I'm currently translating 7-mode DR workflows to C-Mode workflows and we use that table in order to select the correct snapshot from which i create clones for disaster recovery purposes...

storage.jpg                        cm_storage.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

abhit

http://community.netapp.com/t5/OnCommand-Storage-Management-Software-Articles-and-Resources/WFA-2-1-CM-Snapshot-support-with-Unified-Manager-6-0/ta-p/...

Please read this thread. Relevant for the later versions also.

If you are developing C-mode DR workflows, I would request you to look into 2 workflows.

1. Storage Virtual Machine config replication workflow. This is PS supported. You need to contact Professional Services.

This will copy the configurations to a SVM DR destination, but won't copy the data. This will work with 8.2.0 and WFA 3.0.

2. If you wait for a few more days, then you will get a bunch of SVM DR workflows which will work with ONTAP 8.2.1

and WFA 3.1 ( not released yet.. but waiting at the gate to be released by end of this month).

Let us know if you need any more clarifications.

Regards

Abhi

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Public