Topics with Label: ontap 9.6

About Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions
Share and connect with other developers using NetApp's SDKs and APIs for Data ONTAP and OnCommand, FPolicy, SnapMirror and Plug-ins.

View By
Sort By Subscribe
Posting on behalf of a customer -   Trying to figure out SDK call to flush the DNS cache on vfiler after we break the snapmirror and export volume on ...read more
Hi all,   Most of our CIFS volumes have their namespace under vol, a leftover from our 7-mode days. Recently, we have simply allowed Ontap to create t ...read more
Looking for the property values for 'Thin Provisioned' and 'Style' under the cmdlet Get-NcVol, that are displayed in the GUI/WEB under Volumes.  Below ...read more
Running Ontap 9.5 on FAS systems.   Netapp PS Toolkit 9.6.0   Using AD credentials, I am unable to invoke-ncssh.   However, if I use the netapp admin ...read more
I used to use "Set-NcSnapmirror -MaxTransferRate" in 8.1, but it now appears to be broken in 9.5.   Does anyone know of a fix other than to use the in ...read more
I am trying to find the equivalent sdk call for doing following steps,  vfiler run $hostname exportfs -av  vfiler run $hostname  exportfs -f    /vol/c ...read more
Hello,   We are manually running commands to enable storage efficiency on volumes.   > volume efficiency on -vserver <vserver> -volume <volume> > v ...read more
My Netapp filers are running 9.1p5, python version is 3.7.3 and NMSDK version is 9.4. When i run the following python script, it gives me the error an ...read more
Hi, I am using below ONTAP API's and DLL to manage a cifs share & quota management using Admin.net tool. DLL: - ONTAP 9.1 (From NetApp Manageability S ...read more
I tried to check the snap mirror status by referring to the SDK guide.The sdk version has been tested in version 5.4 / 9.6.Do I need to do anything el ...read more
Forums