All Unanswered Topics

We have deploy a new 10Gb connexion in our system infrastructure (SAN/NAS and production Server) but our FAS2240-2 doesn't work with the new HP 5900 s ...read more
Hello All,When  we were dong the snapmirror DR Test(Async VSM),Lost the Base snapshot  for 7 volume(out of 100+ volumes)  in the primary side.We disab ...read more
Greetings to all! I'm new to Netapp, help me please. I bought a used Netapp FAS2020.Old owner of the FAS2020 sent me two licenses, which he found in h ...read more
NetApp and Cisco worked to rush out a validated design guide to deliver VMware vSphere 5.5 U1 currency to our Cisco Nexus 9000 switch Top of Rack desi ...read more
Good morning,We are trying to simulate a storage shut down for a specific array.  These are the steps we take:We went to Planning>Plans>Add Task. Adde ...read more
i have an aggr of raid dp with 4 disks , and also i don't have any spare disks in that situation in that aggr one data and one parity disk got failed. ...read more
Snap-in crashing when try to start SMSQL. Get the following error information:Could not load file or assembly 'SMSQLUISnapIn, Version=6.0.0Exception t ...read more
Hi, currently re-building my lab and decided to go for the latest and greatest.ServersDC Vmware hardware version 10VS Vmware hardware version 10Admin ...read more
See what you can do with OnCommand Performance Manager 1.0. This video shows the type of information you can find on the Incident and Volume Details p ...read more
Hi,I'm teaching the OCUM Administration course right now and one of my students wanted to group a volume report according to customers. The customer n ...read more