Who Me Too'd this topic

About Data Infrastructure Management Software Discussions
Connect with peers about the NetApp OnCommand suite of storage management software, including OnCommand Unified Manager, OnCommand System Manager, OnCommand Insight, OnCommand Balance, and OnCommand Workflow Automation.

Has anyone written a Get-Wfaloggor function for use in testing code in raw PoSH or ISE?

When debugging sequences of code within a WFA command I will move the snippet of code to PowerShell ISE to troubleshoot.

A regular problem I encounter is Get-WfaLogger cmdlets embedded in the code sequence. Doing an import-module of the WFA modules resolves the missing Get-WfaLogger cmdlet problem but the output goes in either the bit-bucket or someplace else. So I swap the the Get-WfaLogger calls with a 'write-output' statement to conduct the testing and undo those changes before moving the snippet back into WFA. 

Has anyone come up with a better less error-prone way to handle this. Like a PoSH function with same name that outputs to sysout or such? 

I'm re-working a custom WFA command where seeing the output of each individual Get-WfaLogger is essentual to the effort. 

Who Me Too'd this topic