Who Me Too'd this topic

About Software Development Kit (SDK) and API Discussions
Share and connect with other developers using NetApp's SDKs and APIs for Data ONTAP and OnCommand, FPolicy, SnapMirror and Plug-ins.

JaxpContext Error when executing API request

Hello,

Could you help on this error plz?

when trying to send a request i get this:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to determine StAX implementation: class __redirected.__XMLInputFactory
	at com.netapp.nmsdk.common.xml.JaxpContext$Stax.detectStaxImplementation(JaxpContext.java:161)
	at com.netapp.nmsdk.common.xml.JaxpContext$Stax.<init>(JaxpContext.java:70)
	at com.netapp.nmsdk.common.xml.JaxpContext$Stax.<init>(JaxpContext.java:44)
	at com.netapp.nmsdk.common.xml.JaxpContext.<clinit>(JaxpContext.java:35)

After trying again, the error changes and i get this:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.netapp.nmsdk.common.xml.JaxpContext
	at com.netapp.nmsdk.client.XmlApiInvocation.writeRequest(XmlApiInvocation.java:81)
	at com.netapp.nmsdk.client.ApiInvocation.invoke(ApiInvocation.java:109)
	at com.netapp.nmsdk.client.XmlApiInvocation.invoke(XmlApiInvocation.java:42)
	at com.netapp.nmsdk.client.ApiRunner.run(ApiRunner.java:135)
	at com.netapp.nmsdk.client.ApiRunner.run(ApiRunner.java:105)
	at com.netapp.nmsdk.client.ApiIteratorSupport$GetIterStyleIterator.retrieveNextBatch(ApiIteratorSupport.java:182)
	at com.netapp.nmsdk.client.ApiIteratorSupport$ApiIterator.retrieveNextBatchIfNecessary(ApiIteratorSupport.java:125)
	at com.netapp.nmsdk.client.ApiIteratorSupport$ApiIterator.hasNext(ApiIteratorSupport.java:102)

the JaxpContext is there (in com.netapp.nmsdk.client) but i dont have the source code to check what it needs.

Can you list the necessary dependencies to other libraries? I am curretnly using the following.

nmsdk-runtime 5.6

ontap-api 8.3.1

commons-lang 2.6

commons-io 2.4

commons-codec 1.8

Thank you!

Who Me Too'd this topic