Who Me Too'd this topic

About OnCommand Storage Management Software Discussions
Connect with peers about the NetApp OnCommand suite of storage management software, including OnCommand Unified Manager, OnCommand System Manager, OnCommand Insight, OnCommand Balance, and OnCommand Workflow Automation.

Performance Advisor / Management Console access

Hello all

I am deploying a new storage contoller pod that is in a restrictive network zone; trying to get ports to open up through the customer's security group is like trying to balance the state budget ... slow.

PROBLEM - When launching NetApp Management Console ( from DFM 3.8 ), i get a timeout on both HTTP and HTTPS on ports 8088 and 8488

I can SSH into the linux host and use DFM commands and use the web interface through port 8080

A contact of mine here uses a special HTTP tunnelling program to access the NMC and is able to get PA to display - although I do not know if all of PA's functionality will work through such tunnelling.

Can I change the NMC access ports to be 8080 and would that conflict with the web interface for DFM?

If Tunnelling HTTP can work, is there a recommended configuration/software package we recommend?

Thanks, Emanuel

Who Me Too'd this topic