Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

AIQUM PDF Reports - No summarization?

pedro_rocha

Hi,

I am wondering how to generate PDF reports in AIQUM where it summarizes (totalize) data on the columns.

If I generate a space consumption report, there's no total space consumed in the report. I thought that this would be a basic item on a report.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

Pedro Rocha.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

niels

AIQUM 9.8 is currently in Early Validation Program (EVP - think of it as a closed beta).

It's planned to be released by end of the year.

Kind regards, Niels

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Mayank_Keshari

hi @pedro_rocha ,

With current Unified Manager UI, this functionality is not available to you.

UM 9.8 supports customization of UM UI reporting views using Microsoft Excel, this gives you flexibility to consume the data

exported in XLSX (MS Excel) format, and add your own customization -

• Summarization
  • Custom filters (Top 10)
  • Charts
  • Derived columns

You can create 'N' number of customized sheets in MS Excel workbook by applying Excel features on UM data. You can upload this customization back to Unified Manager, so that it gets persisted. And after the upload when you do download / schedule in Excel format, you can see your customized sheets referring to the latest data.

-Thanks

Mayank

pedro_rocha
Hello!

When UM 9.8 will be generally available?

The current method for customization is complicated. Through excel though it would be pretty much easier.

Regards,

Pedro Lobo S. da Rocha

niels

AIQUM 9.8 is currently in Early Validation Program (EVP - think of it as a closed beta).

It's planned to be released by end of the year.

Kind regards, Niels

pedro_rocha

Hi,

Thank you for your responses. I can't wait to have that feature. Custom reports on 9.7 is tough.

Regards,

Pedro

Public