Active IQ Unified Manager Discussions

NetApp Harvest 1.6 snapmirror and NFS-connections dashboard

Mytch

The NFS-connections and snapmirror dashboard is giving me this error.

Templating init failed
Datasource named ${DS_GRAPHITE} was not found
24 REPLIES 24

vachagan_gratian

Seems like I did something wrong when exporting the SnapMirror dashboard. The ${DS_GRAPHITE} is a variable name from my Grafana configuration and is not recognized by your Grafana server.

Here is a quick fix you can use:

- Navigate to the SnapMirror Replications dashboard and enter Dashboard settings (click on the gear icon on right top),

- Go to JSON Model and copy the code to a text editor

- Replace all "datasource": "${DS_GRAPHITE}" with "datasource": null

- Copy the code back, save and reload the dashboard.

cc @yannb 

Mohanz

I upgraded grafana to 6.4 and harvest to 1.6, but not able to see any data for nfs connections .

I followed your post and changed datasource to null for both snapmirror relationships and nfs3 connections

nfsnfssnapmirrorsnapmirror

vachagan_gratian

Can you check the log files of these two extensions? If there isn't much there, can you run them in verbose mode and check the logs again.

To run in verbose mode, just restart the poller for which you have activated in these extensions with -v, e.g.:

./netapp-manager -restart -poller POLLER -v

Btw, I found a bug in the snapmirrors extensions (making it collect only destination metrics), I'll fix it and post an updated version here soon.

Hello,

Have you managed to use the Snapmirror and NFS Connection dashboards ?

Thanks !

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public