we have followed the same document and we have built a New AVA-C8 AMI with the version of 4.2.2 AVA-c8 with the attatching of AWS s3.
The backup application we are using currently Veritas Netbackup. We have mounted our new AVA-c8(SACNPAWS008) to Same media server and created one more Storage unit to New one also. Initiated the backup to new appliance SACNPAWS008.
Please find the below mounted details.
- Currently in the production 3.2v AVA-c8(SACNPAWS002) and all the data is available in that.
- We seen the procedure like detatching the EBS volumes and need to attatch it to new AMI SACNPAWS008 with the configuration file.
1. While attatching the EBS volumes any data or volumes will lost any thing? In SACNPAWS002 cloud data presents shows "Estimated Cloud Space is : 39 TB"
2. The same S3 bucket connected our new AVA-c8. Here Cloud Data its Shows "Estimated Cloud Space is : 25gb ( 40Tb empty space )". When attatching cloud data where will go ?
3. If possible please contact us through call or mail to success this upgradation with out any data loses.?
We will have Web-ex session to complete this activity,