BlueXP Services

Problems to install on prem Connector

AlexandreOliveira

Hello,

I would like to test the Cloud Sync solution and I am trying to install the on prem connector using the procedure shown at:  https://docs.netapp.com/us-en/occm/task_installing_linux.html.

After running the script I am able to access the GUI interface. But, when I am in the Setup Cloud Manager screen, I am getting the following error message: "Request contains invalid parameters" (see attached screenshot).

In the /opt/application/netapp/cloudmanager/log/server.log I see this message:

2021-05-07 14:37:07,317 EDT ERROR [Initial Setup With Portal ] [QIBc9GXN] [ ] [Alexandre Oliveira] (qtp887068672-364) [GeneralExceptionMapper:67] Request contains invalid parameters. company Please enter a string that is between 2 to 255 characters in length. The string must not contain non-English letters
com.netapp.oncloud.rest.validation.ViolationException: Request contains invalid parameters. company Please enter a string that is between 2 to 255 characters in length.

Any ideas what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Alexandre

1 REPLY 1

elementx

Looks like a bug. I'd just contact Support.

Or maybe install another VM if you can tell there's a newer version of Connector compared to what you installed, and if t that doesn't work, ask Support.

Public