BlueXP Services

how to create StorageGRID Webscale Summary Document

adrianIT2016

Hello  

I'm trying to see how I can create a summary document using  NetApp tools for the  Storage grid Webscale 11.2

3 REPLIES 3

elementx

What kind of a summary document?

Do you mean a report? What kind of report? System utilization? Capacity utilization? For tenants or for users?

adrianIT2016

Hi, thansk for  reply on the post, well basically   the summary I want is  regarding info of how the grid was  setup at the end. Including  in a  document, like   Storage Pools , Polucies, rules, Sites, Amount of storage nodes  etc etc.  

something similar like the output of  NetAppDocs summary.

@elementx wrote:

Do you mean a report? What kind of report? System utilization? Capacity utilization? For tenants or for users?

@elementx wrote:

elementx

I would use Swagger [1] to find what outputs I want and then either paste each curl line into a larger file, or create a script that loops through those Swagger curl examples and stores files into a text file.

You could also use the API directly from PowerShell-StorageGRID, it may be easier to use because it's easier to format outputs the way you want, but I don't know if it has all the API methods that are available in Swagger.

[1] For v11.2: http://docs.netapp.com/sgws-112/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.netapp.doc.nasbridge-api%2FGUID-140A7B1C-5744-4CBF-9D12-D90527374AFB.html

Public