Cloud Discussions

how to create StorageGRID Webscale Summary Document

adrianIT2016

Hello  

I'm trying to see how I can create a summary document using  NetApp tools for the  Storage grid Webscale 11.2

3 REPLIES 3

elementx

What kind of a summary document?

Do you mean a report? What kind of report? System utilization? Capacity utilization? For tenants or for users?

adrianIT2016

Hi, thansk for  reply on the post, well basically   the summary I want is  regarding info of how the grid was  setup at the end. Including  in a  document, like   Storage Pools , Polucies, rules, Sites, Amount of storage nodes  etc etc.  

something similar like the output of  NetAppDocs summary.

@elementx wrote:

Do you mean a report? What kind of report? System utilization? Capacity utilization? For tenants or for users?

@elementx wrote:

elementx

I would use Swagger [1] to find what outputs I want and then either paste each curl line into a larger file, or create a script that loops through those Swagger curl examples and stores files into a text file.

You could also use the API directly from PowerShell-StorageGRID, it may be easier to use because it's easier to format outputs the way you want, but I don't know if it has all the API methods that are available in Swagger.

[1] For v11.2: http://docs.netapp.com/sgws-112/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.netapp.doc.nasbridge-api%2FGUID-140A7B1C-5744-4CBF-9D12-D90527374AFB.html

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public