Community Related Discussions

Join the Insights to Action (I2A) Online Community!

Lisa_Gutierrez

This campaign has ended.

Stay tuned for our next invitation to join!

Come check out the new look and feel of NetApp’s Insights to Action (I2A) Online Community!

Spend 5, get 10

Join us and become a valued member of our newly revamped online community panel. Provide valuable feedback in the areas of NetApp products, support and services and earn awesome rewards!

For a limited time only! As a new welcome gift:

• Invest 3-5 minutes to complete the enrollment and earn a prize!
  • Each successful, activated new account will be awarded with a $10 USD e-gift card (or equivalent)

Special Giveaway:

• Weekly raffle for one winner of $25 USD gift card held until the end of November 2023
  • Awards and prizes will be processed within two weeks of qualification
  • The sooner you are an active member, the more chances you have of winning!

We look forward to working together to improve your experience with NetApp!

👉Click here to enroll  👈

Please note: I2A enrollment requires a Customer/Partner NetApp SSO account to join and actively participate in the community. No guest accounts allowed. Confirmation of I2A enrollment and participation in the Welcome Survey is required to qualify to win prizes.

4 REPLIES 4

agumber
I am not able to join . Please help on this

Lisa_Gutierrez

Hi Amit, the vendor support team is working on getting I2A legacy members access to the appropriate link. You should receive an email reminder tomorrow. Apologies for the delay.

agumber

Hi Lisa - Still no email receive  . Please check and update  

Lisa_Gutierrez

Please note: The enrollment link above is for new I2A members only. Legacy I2A members have been emailed their unique enrollment link. 

Public