Data Backup and Recovery

SME and Exchange 2010 DAG Configuration Wizard

nathankuhn

We have a 2 node Exchange 2010 SP1 DAG that I have recently installed and configured. All the database and log drives are mount points configured through SnapDrive. All the nodes have SnapDrive and SME installed at the same version. I am trying to do the initial configuration wizard but when I do on the host name I get to the Configure Snap Info Directory and it is blank and will not let me proceed. I was able to go through the configuration wizard using the DAG name without issues.

When I try to run the backup wizard on the choose databases the option is greyed out and my data bases show invalid. I tried calling support and they do not have a lot of experience working the initial install and are trying to get answers for me but I need to get this set up as soon as possible.

Anybody have a high overview of the sets that I should be following? The admin guide was not a lot of help.

Software version

SME - 6.0.2.853

SnapDrive - 6.3.0.4601

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1

bhanojiisit

Dear..

The SME must be configured using the DAG name. Please proceed with the configuration with the DAG_Name.

Please chekc your internet explorer settings. in the explorer go to "tools --> Internet Options". In the "Advanced" tab go to "Security" and uncheck the options "Check for publisher's certificate recovation*" and "Check for server certificate recovation*".

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bhanoji

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public