*Note: Modified the original subject to reflect the new release date*
I wanted to update this thread to indicate that Snap Creator 4.1 is on track for a release of January 23rd.
The software has been turned over to the web team for posting, so our part is done. we just have to wait for the software to be uploaded and the links to go live.
Once the software is available we will be posting an update/blog here and sending out an email to announce the release.
Thank you for your patience!
We were on track for our scheduled released of tomorrow, January 9th, and have identified a fairly serious bug that we wanted to address before release.
This bug would likely have only affected a small percentage of users, but we want to deliver the best code that we can and have just (in the last hour) made the decision to hold the release for a few days.
This bug has already been fixed, but it will take a little time for us to do some testing and verify that there are no other similar issues pending.
Hopefully this will only delay the release by a few days, but depending on how the web team responds (they are responsible for actually posting the software) it may be a little longer to actually stage the software and get it publicly available.
Once the software is released we will post a blog and an release email will be sent. We'll also update this thread as we have more info.
Thank you for you patience and we apologize for the delay.