Data Backup and Recovery

SnapDrive

viebtomo08

Hi, I am pretty new in the NetApp world, and having a problem. I am dealing with Snap Drive installation and I succeeded first time. I installed iSCSI initiator, SnapDrive, mapped LUNs. Everything worked fine. After that, I wanted to get some space, so I moved those LUNs on an already existing aggr0. Now, when I want to create a disk through SnapDrive I can not see/select iSCSI target , just FCP hba I have on that 2020 system. Also, there is a message when configuring iSCSI (when I try to Log on target ) THERE IS NO TARGET PORTAL AVAILABLE TO COMPLETE THE LOGIN. Since I did not change anything on the 2020, and it worked before that, I am pretty confused. Can anybody enlight me, what could be wrong, or what should I check on the storage device in order to find a solution?

2 REPLIES 2

sflynn

Hi Bratimir...

Have you resolved this issue yet? If not, have you opened a case with NetApp support?

Thanks...

viebtomo08

Hi Shannon,

thanks for asking. Yes, acctually, I re-installed iSCSI initiator and after that everything worked fine.

Thanks again...

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public