Data Backup and Recovery

Snapmanager for Exchange

HANKHILL17

I've just started trying to figure out Snapmanager for Exchange and I have a few questions:

First, is there a way to configure a no run not to be reported as a failure?  Related, if I have a no run for a storage group that as far as I can tell doesn't exist, where do I go to remove it from the system?  I can't find it configured anywhere.  It's not in the scheduled task either.  I don't even see a storage group with that name in the Exchange environment.

If I turn off the monitoring for backups, will notifications for failures still go out or will that kill all notifications?  We don't want the daily success email.  I tried setting the repetition to 0 days, but I still get some reports on some servers.  Related, why would I get a blank email on one of those daily reports?  Could it be related to the 0 day repetition for the monitor setting?  That is all that has changed since a report yesterday.    

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public