Data Backup and Recovery

Unable to find any healthy resource on NetApp Storage

ChrisLumnah

When trying to create a backup job in Snapcenter 2.0 P2, we are gettign failure error messages like the below. 

Untitled.png

What are the causes to this type of error message and how do i resolve them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Maxar075

I encountered the same issue - the fix for me was disabling IPv6 on the SnapCenter Server.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ebin_SME_ORACLE

Hello,

I think you might have to detach and re-attach the ONTAP SVM  with NetApp SnapCenter.  If not , let me now.

Regards,

Ebin

S-Sahu

Hi, 

Getting a peculiar issue while backing up on snapcentre:

Controller Event:

app.log.err: XXXXXXXXXXX: SnapCenter Software 4.1.1.3201: (1002) Error: Job [3141] Activity [Creating SQL Backup] failed with error: The following activities failed:Registering invalid databases,Grouping Resources. Please check the activities for detailed error message.

Message Name:

app.log.err

Sequence Number:

Description:

This event is issued when an application encounters an error condition.

Action:

(UNKNOWN)

SnapCenter error:

Failed on 'XXXXXXXXXXX':

Activity 'Registering invalid databases' failed with error: Unable to find any healthy resource on NetApp storage.

Activity 'Send EMS Messages' failed with error: Unable to find storage system for given resources. EMS message instead sent to the

storage connection accessible by this user:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Failed on '@@@@@@@@@@':

Activity 'Registering invalid databases' failed with error: Unable to find any healthy resource on NetApp storage.

Activity 'Send EMS Messages' failed with error: Unable to find storage system for given resources. EMS message instead sent to the

storage connection accessible by this user:@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Maxar075

I encountered the same issue - the fix for me was disabling IPv6 on the SnapCenter Server.

Public