Data Backup and Recovery

Unable to find any healthy resource on NetApp Storage

ChrisLumnah

When trying to create a backup job in Snapcenter 2.0 P2, we are gettign failure error messages like the below. 

Untitled.png

What are the causes to this type of error message and how do i resolve them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Maxar075

I encountered the same issue - the fix for me was disabling IPv6 on the SnapCenter Server.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Maxar075

I encountered the same issue - the fix for me was disabling IPv6 on the SnapCenter Server.

View solution in original post

Ebin_SME_ORACLE

Hello,

I think you might have to detach and re-attach the ONTAP SVM  with NetApp SnapCenter.  If not , let me now.

Regards,

Ebin

S-Sahu

Hi, 

Getting a peculiar issue while backing up on snapcentre:

Controller Event:

app.log.err: XXXXXXXXXXX: SnapCenter Software 4.1.1.3201: (1002) Error: Job [3141] Activity [Creating SQL Backup] failed with error: The following activities failed:Registering invalid databases,Grouping Resources. Please check the activities for detailed error message.

Message Name:

app.log.err

Sequence Number:

Description:

This event is issued when an application encounters an error condition.

Action:

(UNKNOWN)

SnapCenter error:

Failed on 'XXXXXXXXXXX':

Activity 'Registering invalid databases' failed with error: Unable to find any healthy resource on NetApp storage.

Activity 'Send EMS Messages' failed with error: Unable to find storage system for given resources. EMS message instead sent to the

storage connection accessible by this user:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Failed on '@@@@@@@@@@':

Activity 'Registering invalid databases' failed with error: Unable to find any healthy resource on NetApp storage.

Activity 'Send EMS Messages' failed with error: Unable to find storage system for given resources. EMS message instead sent to the

storage connection accessible by this user:@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public