EF/E-Series, SANtricity and Related Plug-ins
I'm going to implement a two controllers E2800 dedicated for VEEAM backup repository via ISCSI and i've a few questions :
- The plug-in for vCenter is stilll recommended ? Can't download anything from the support website. All articles / videos/ KB that i've found seems not recent at all
- Each controller are accessible from a web based interface which is santricity system manager, is there a way as ONTAP to manage it as a cluster ?
- If you have any best practices for VEEAM for backup repository ? DDP or volume group ? How many volumes per controller ?
Thanks in advance for all your answers.
I found TR-4471 which discusses the best settings for Veeam and E-Series controllers including the E2800 controller.
I found this article online. It is a blog post and seems to be relevant.
To answer the questions as best i can.
1. I don't know if that is needed sorry.
2. E-series uses SANtricity not OnTap so no.
3. that sounds like a question best asked of VEEAM since they are the ones that would need things set up.
Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!
Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to conﬁguration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.