Microsoft Virtualization Discussions

Powershell New-NcFileserviceAudit Possible bug

Zeno

I am trying to use PowerShell to script the audit configuration process and everything is working except New-NcFileserviceAudit. From what I can see in PowerShell ISE you can set the parameters up either using "RotateSize" or "RotateSched" . I am trying to use RotateSched and when I run it I get the error "New-NcFileserviceAudit : Invalid value specified for "rotate-size" element within "fileservice-audit-config-create": "0"." Even though "rotate-size" shouldn't be something that is set under the rotate schedule and yes I have tried adding it as a parameter and it fails out with "New-NcFileserviceAudit : Parameter set cannot be resolved using the specified named parameters." Here is what I am trying to run "New-NcFileserviceAudit -Destination /Junctionpath -RotateLimit 1440 -AuditEvents file_ops -RotateMinute 0  -Format xml -VserverContext SVM Name". I have removed the destination and vservercontext information from here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public