Effective December 3, NetApp adopts Microsoft’s Business-to-Customer (B2C) identity management to simplify and provide secure access to NetApp resources.
For accounts that did not pre-register (prior to Dec 3), access to your NetApp data may take up to 1 hour as your legacy NSS ID is synchronized to the new B2C identity.
To learn more, read the FAQ and watch the video.
Need assistance? Complete this form and select “Registration Issue” as the Feedback Category.

Network and Storage Protocols

Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm

tvmo_tvmo

hello,

I'm having issues adding a filer to an AD domain. I noticed that the time was out of sync with the domain and no NTP servers were configured. So I deleted the Computer Account and re-run CIFS setup. I get the following error after I type in my username/password:

Could not authenticate with domain controller: Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm.

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tvmo_tvmo

Sorted.

I looked at the routing table and domain traffic is going over a different interface than wat I thought it was. That interface was disabled. I enabled it and all is now working.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

tvmo_tvmo

Sorted.

I looked at the routing table and domain traffic is going over a different interface than wat I thought it was. That interface was disabled. I enabled it and all is now working.

View solution in original post

Announcements
NetApp on Discord Image

We're on Discord, are you?

Live Chat, Watch Parties, and More!

Explore Banner

Meet Explore, NetApp’s digital sales platform

Engage digitally throughout the sales process, from product discovery to configuration, and handle all your post-purchase needs.

NetApp Insights to Action
I2A Banner
Public