All content posted on the NetApp Community is publicly searchable and viewable. Participation in the NetApp Community is voluntary.
- Software files (compressed or uncompressed)
- Files that require an End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Confidential information
- Personal data you do not want publicly available
- Another’s personally identifiable information (PII)
- Copyrighted materials without the permission of the copyright owner
Continued non-compliance may result in NetApp Community account restrictions or termination.